99 days to go ...
...before the inaugural Surrey Chambers of Commerce Conference and Corporate Day, and time is running out to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount available to Chamber members. Book before Thursday 14th June and pay just £155 (+ VAT) per person for this full day of business and pleasure!
Celebrating business is the theme of the
Day where we are combining a strong uplifting Business Conference with a three course lunch and an afternoon of racing. By booking this total package you can entertain clients in the traditional way and also bring them a fantastic group of current thought leaders.
This major event includes inspiring keynote speakers including;
- Baroness Warsi - Chairman of the Conservative Party
- Simon Lake - General Manager for McLaren Managed Services
- Scott Martin - Director of Costa Express (Whitbread)
Expert Panel Speakers
- Dr Adam Marshall - Policy Director, British Chambers of Commerce
- Aileen McLeish - Chairman, Ashford & St Peters Foundation Trust
- Dan May - President, Surrey Chambers of Commerce and Operations Director of ramsac
- Patrick Laine - Corporate Affairs, World Wildlife Fund
- Paul Fisher - Group Managing Director, The Jockey Club
- Ria Barlabas - Head of Barclays Business Banking
- Roger Hawksworth - Past Secretary General, European Aerospace and Defence Industries Association
Venue: Sandown Park Racecourse, Portsmouth Road, ESHER, KT10 9AJ
Event Date: Fri 14-Sept-2012
Non-Members: £225.00 Members: £155.00*
* Early bird discount before 5:00pm on Thurs 14th June